Welcome back to the dHarmic Evolution podcast with me James Kevin O’Connor, singer/songwriter, audio/video artist, and master storyteller. On today’s episode, we go all the way to Los Angeles, California, to chat with a uniquely talented artist, Angelique Bianca.
Growing up, Angelique has always been passionate about music. She’s an empowered lady who has strong opinions about society and how the world runs today. Angelique tells me that she loves writing songs that are about things that are going on in the world – she’s a big fan of social commentary. One of her favorite artists and influences is John Lennon – well, yes, of course!
Angelique has lived and worked in Ibiza, made music in India, lived in London, and collaborated with a lot of amazing people here in the US alone! Her ultimate goal is to grow old, look back, and confidently say that she has indeed lived. She’s also a movement leader in wellness and believes in the power of good food and exercise!
This interview is a fantastic one – tons of value from Angelique that you shouldn’t miss!
On this episode:
- We trace her musical roots, going back to when she began with hiphop and rap. Did you know she was one of the first female rappers?
- Would you believe she’s 40? Nobody can tell! Guess what she does to be blessed with such a young and vibrant appearance!
- Angelique tells us about feeding her creativity, attending poetry reading sessions and the like.
- She tells us about her stay in Ibiza and how she carried on working nights as a DJ
- Learn more about the company and products that she’s a brand ambassador to!
Angelique Bianca songs featured:
- The World Revolves around You
- Fingers Crossed
- Covered in Stars
- Let Me Go
Follow Angelique Bianca:
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media