In the mood for punk pop? Well, you’re in the right spot! On this episode of the dHarmic Evolution podcast, I got a London lady oozing with personality and awesomeness – the rockin’ and rollin’ Millie Manders.
Millie grew up with music all around her, with Glenn Miller and the Red Hot Chili Peppers as two of her early influences. She’s got such a powerful voice that I believe the saying “bring the house down” was actually made for her! Seriously!
This musical powerhouse writes songs that is inspired by her personal experiences, and she sings about women’s struggles with physical and emotional insecurity. Millie wants to reflect the “crazy” in her songs – and man did she get her message across! Listening to her tracks will definitely get you up and running! Kudos, Millie!
On this episode:
- Millie talks about the back story of her songs
- She shares with me the kind of gigs she wants to showcase her music in
- Of course, early influencers! You’ll be amazed what she grew up with!
- Being socially viable is not all there is for Millie. She wants to be herself!
- You’ll learn how her insecurities affected her personal relationships
Millie Manders songs featured:
- Transgression Obsession
- Long Gone
Follow Millie Manders:
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the full interview here: