And now I take you back to the Land Down Under!
Welcome back to the dHarmic Evolution podcast with me James Kevin O’Connor, singer/songwriter, audio/video artist, and master storyteller. On today’s episode, I chat with Joanna of the awesome soft rock/folk band, Crossroad Y!
Crossroad Y is made up of the lovely Joanna, John, and Fabio. The three of them come from different backgrounds, and they met while working in the CBD of Sydney. Today, they have a number of songs under their belt and are continuously rocking the world of indie music.
On this episode:
- Joanna tells me the back story of Crossroad Y. Guess how they met and what happened when they found out they had a similar passion for music!
- “We like the fans to put the meaning to the songs we write.” Isn’t that just something?
- She talks about “democratic” way that Crossroad Y does their songwriting process.
- Joanna introduces me to her friend, Muffin! Guess who that is!
- Writing happens anywhere! Check out her songwriting styles on the show.
- Susan Muranty and Crossroad Y actually have worked together! How come this wasn’t brought up?
Crossroad Y songs featured:
- Shout It Out
- Comfort Me
- Summer Days
Follow Crossroad Y:
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the interview here:Download the interview here: