Music has brought him closer to his Creator.
Welcome back to the dHarmic Evolution podcast with me James Kevin O’Connor, singer/songwriter, audio/video artist, and master storyteller. On today’s episode, we go all the way to the UK to visit another talented artist with a heart, Anthony Everest.
Anthony Everest is a homegrown artist. He has gone through so many trials in his life, from feeling like an outcast as a child to being saved from emotional issues by his faith. Music became his sanctuary, and that sanctuary is beautiful!
On this episode:
- Anthony brings me back to his early days and tells me about how he discovered the love he had for music
- He talks about his songwriting styles and how he comes up with the melody
- “My voice is my main instrument.” Now, isn’t that just the truth?
- An autistic child was touched by music, and that in turn, has touched Anthony in a most heartwarming way
- He tells me about friendship and how this became his compensation for the emptiness he felt in his life
- Of course, Anthony also shares how his faith has repaired him and it’s just inspiring!
- Jesus is his number 1 friend! Now how cool is that!
Anthony Everest songs featured:
- Follow Your Dreams
- Never Around
- Kiss Me, Baby
Follow Anthony Everest:
Anthony Everest’s blog
Aremourin Facebook page
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the interview here