The veterans of music. Oh yes, they are.
Welcome back to the dHarmic Evolution podcast with me James Kevin O’Connor, singer/songwriter, audio/video artist, and master storyteller. On today’s episode, we talk to two vintage-loving musicians, Chuck and Roddy of Times Up Music!
These guys were in the service, but eventually settled down and went back to their first love: music. They do jazz and gogo music – and it’s a beautiful fusion of all vintage sounds! I love it!
On this episode, Times Up Music brings us back to how they began, how they record their music, and what their goals and plans are for the future! This is an awesome interview – you shouldn’t miss it!
On this episode:
- You’ll learn how they met and how they realized they were both into music
- How do they record their songs? Find out on this interview!
- Who produces their songs and what do they do to create this beautiful sound they do!
- Times Up Music tells us about the stories behind their songs
- What matters most to Chuck and Roddy? Well, it’s music and performing in front of people! You’ll be left inspired!
- They served in Iraq! Gotta salute these men for being brave – and for being extremely talented!
Times Up Music songs featured:
- Better than Yesterday
- Window Seat
- My Main Man Shank
- Miss Muffit
Reach out to Times Up Music:
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the full interview here: