“Ride On” from the Geography of the Soul album
Here we are again at the last Friday of the month – and you all know what that means: it’s time for the Experience!
Welcome back to the dHarmic Evolution podcast with me James Kevin O’Connor, singer/songwriter, audio/video artist, and master storyteller. Jacked Up Jimmy knocks on my door again and talks about – well – the elections!
But before that, listen up as I tell you the story behind my original song, “Ride On,” how amazing my production team led by Kim Copeland is (yes, I never get tired of singing praises for her!), and the talented David Pack, as well as my songwriting formula!
As usual, it was a fun conversation with Jacked Up Jimmy – amusing! Quite the character, this fella!
On this episode:
- I talk about my song “Ride On”
- Where am I in my production process with the Gratitude album? Find out!
- What’s my songwriting formula? It’s pretty cool. Listen up!
- Of course, my conversation with Jacked Up Jimmy involving back hoes, snow tires, and Donald Trump! You gotta check this out! It’s hilarious!
- I asked Jacked Up Jimmy about my tour which he’s planning with English Bob
Featuring my song “Ride On” from the Geography of the Soul album
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the interview here: