She tours, she writes, she sings, she teaches people how to sing! This girl is at the top of her music game!
Welcome back to the dHarmic Evolution podcast with me James Kevin O’Connor, singer/songwriter, audio/video artist, and master storyteller. On today’s episode, we travel to the City of Angels, Los Angeles, to chat with the Vocal Diva Jessica Jolia!
Jessica has kept herself busy with singing, performing, touring – and now she’s writing songs for herself! She’s working on her EP, which we can’t wait to listen to! This girl with a beautiful voice sure knows how to choose the company she keeps – Eric Benet, Big Mike Hart, Buddy Bangs, Chris Beck! You can safely say #squadgoals, eh?
On this episode, she tells me what she’s excited about, what projects she’s been working on, and how amazing her production team is! It was a fun interview, and I loved having finally been able to chat after many months! Check it out!
On this episode:
- Jessica tells us about the instruments she plays – sneak peek: imagine an 8-year-old playing the sax!
- I share a story about saxophone and potties! You don’t want to miss that!
- How does she find touring and performing? Jessica spills the deets, along with her latest Texas tour!
- Be ready to get inspired as Jessica tells us about teaching children about music
- She goes in-depth with all of the amazing musicians and talented artists she’s worked with!
Jessica Jolia songs featured:
Reach out to Jessica Jolia:
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the interview here: