Started playing the piano at 5 years old, writing songs at 9. Wow, starting ‘em early, all right!
Koda Corvette is from the City of Angels and has been inspired to become a musician when she first saw Michael Jackson on stage! She’s driven and motivated, and people, she produces her own music! How cool is that!
Aside from being an awesome pianist, Koda also is a dancer, actor, and songwriter! Yup, that’s all she has in her schedule – NO BIG DEAL.She performed on her breakout school tour across California during the 2014-15 school year and is currently performing shows at festivals, theme parks, malls, and more.
You gotta take a listen to the clips I’ve included into this interview – her music is on point!
On this episode:
- Koda tells me about her production and songwriting process!
- This girl knows her tools – she’s going far, I can tell!
- She tells me about how she started getting into music and what pushed her in that direction
- Classical piano is her first love but she also does pop music
- She has backup dancers! WHAT. I gotta see this girl perform – in those cool sneakers!
- Koda also tells me about opening for some big acts! Find out who they are!
Koda Corvette songs featured:
- Bring It On
- Run It (cover)
- U Smile (cover)
Reach out to Koda Corvette
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the interview here: