“My voice is my main instrument.”
Felice LaZae sings and writes songs surrounding her personal experiences and emotions. She’s had the influence of musical legends such as Led Zepellin, Janis Joplin, and Billie Holiday – and when you listen really closely, you can definitely feel and hear that bluesy-rock, jazz vibe in her songs!
A big fan of storytelling, Felice often finds herself writing her songs the way she would tell a life story. She’s also interest in film – suspense, mystery, and comic book adaptations! Whew!
Listen for more of Felice’s story and get to know more about her unique personality!
On this episode:
- She loves ‘90s R&B hiphop and rock – I can tell!
- Felice tells me that most of her songs are derived from the different relationships she had that didn’t go well
- She plays a little guitar and piano, but she considers her voice as her main instrument
- Also, Felice tells me about her coach in college who helped her realize her talents and encouraged her to push forward with her dreams and aspirations to become a singer
- Of course, we talk about social media! Guess what Felice’s favorite platform is!
- Did you know this girl was on the cover of Submerge magazine? I have a legit celebrity here!
Felice LaZae songs featured:
- Callin’ Me
- Give It Away
- I Need to Feel
Reach out to Felice LaZae
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the interview here: